Out of the box :
- 1 onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 of a fresh parsley bouquet
- 4 tablespoons of vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Inside your Lusitan Box Red Edition :
- Slice onions and garlic and chop the parsley.
- Pour olive oil in a pan, together with onions, garlic and the bay leaf.
- In a bowl, dissolve paprika and pepper in vinegar.
- Add the vinegar mixture to the onions when they are golden brown.
- Add the chopped parsley.
- Leave it to boil for two minutes.
– In the villages, they used to cook the escabeche sauce to season the fried fish left over from previous meals.
– This sauce goes well with fish, but also with meat (chicken, beef, pork …). The only limit is your imagination.