1. Can you tell us a bit more about the history of your “company”?
Fairfruit Group was established in 2014 to bring together different companies and production facilities under one name and promote a common strategy. We are currently present in 6 countries (Portugal, Spain, France, Switzerland, Hungary and Austria).
Fairfruit wants to play a key role in the stone fruits and olive oil market in Europe. Our strategy is based on the sharing of knowledge and expertise, mastery of the supply chain and a strong corporate culture.
Our daily work is based mainly on four pillars :
- Mixing traditional skills and the latest technical advances in agriculture.
- Control quality product during transportation.
- Respect all natural resources.
- Continuously improve the skills of our employees in good working conditions.
2. What makes your products special?
Our biggest wish is to provide to our customers with healthy, high quality products developed in compliance with our producers and consumers values.
3. What is the relation between your company and the Alentejo region?
Our productions are located in the Alentejo where the climate is conducive to proper development and maturation of the fruit, the soil is rich and there is no shortage of water. All these factors contribute to a high quality product. Also contributing to the development of the region at a social level.
4. Can you give us three words that evoke the best the Alentejo region?
Climate, gastronomy and landscapes
5. What is your favorite dish from Alentejo?
Migas and porc ribs drizzled with olive oil O’zeite Prestige.
6. What is your favorite place in Alentejo?
South-west of Alentejo and Vicentine’s cost (Littoral of Alentejo), because you can see a union between fields landscapes and the sea, as well as the best beaches and the freshest fishes.
Here is a Cod Fish recipe from chef Henrique Sá Pessoa that you can make with O’zeite olive oil, bom apetit!